onsdag 30. april 2014

GD - I Love ProMarkers #217 - Not quite straight

Her er mitt femte og siste kort som GD hos
Takk for at jeg fikk være GD i hele April
Tema denne gangen er "Not quite straight"
Jeg har laget et kort til en som fylte 40 år i
påsken og har brukt digi stempel fra 
Mo´s digital pencil.

Here is my fifth an final card as a GD at
having me as a GD :)
The theme this time is "Not quite straight"
I´ve used a digi stamp from Mo´s digital pencil.



Stjerne stanset ut med Sizzix dies og
tall fra Panduro.


Stjerner stanset ut med Tim Holtz on the edge dies.
Tekst fra Kort&Godt, embosset.
Klype fra Tim Holtz.
Paper string kjøpt på ebay.


Farger/Colors:
Hud/Skin: Tan + Dusky pink + Blush + Almond
Hår/Hair: Umber + Satin
Handsker/Glowes: Cool Grey 5 + Black + Soft Green
Speedo: Black + Soft Green + Buttercup



Innside med pengelomme og
tekst stempel fra Vilda Stamps embosset
med sort embossingpulver.

Melder denne inn på utfordringene hos:
simon says stampblog - Anything goes
scribble and scrap crafts #17 - Anything goes
deep ocean challengeblog #76 - Stitching true or false

Klem Rita




6 kommentarer:

Åse-May sa...

Kanonstiligt kort....:)

Teresa Kline sa...

hi Rite! what a fun card, luv your colored image. so sweet! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Unni A sa...

Knallstilig!
klem Unni

Cindy Groh sa...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Desire Fourie sa...

Oh wow this is a fabulous masculine creation. Congrats on being featured in the line up at Cindy's Manly Monday. I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Alyx sa...

Fab and funny! Great card for the boys. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck!
xx